Terms of Service
Our Terms, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Inspectorsites.com requires 30 days advance notice on cancellations (to give us time to make sure your account is properly disconnected at the right time, to wrap-up any remaining billing issues, and most importantly, to ensure you are not billed for the next payment period). If you ever decide to cancel your account, just submit a support ticket as indicated below with your request for cancellation and your service will be discontinued at the end of your next complete billing month. All cancellations requests must be submitted to our billing department using our support ticket system available here. You must include your account user name, password and the reason you are canceling your account in your ticket.
All of Inspectorsites.com's hosting services are offered on an annual or month by month basis. We do not offer refunds for annual or monthly service nor do we offer refunds for Setup Fees, Extra Services, Urchin Statistics, I.P. addresses, bandwidth or disk space overage charges, or accounts closed due to a violation of our terms of service or any other Inspectorsites.com policy.
Inspectorsites.com does not offer credit for planned service downtime.
We do however offer credit for unplanned service outages greater than one(1) hour. If your service is disrupted for longer than one(1) hour, please submit a trouble ticket with the dates and times of the one(1) hour or greater outage and we will issue service credits accordingly. Our standard rate for credit is .50 per 24 hour day with a maximum credit up to your monthly plan charge. We will not issue credits for more than your monthly plan charge. All credits are applied to future hosting fees. We do not offer cash credits.
If you have any questions concerning our policies, please contact us.
Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice.
TERMS OF SERVICE - ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)
These are our terms. If you do not agree, you may not use our service.
WE, US, COMPANY, means Inspectorsites.com. YOU means you the paying client/end user.
I. Right to refuse and terminate service:
We have the right to refuse service. We have the right to terminate any account at anytime without reason and without refund.
II. We are offering you tools to create a website:
We are offering you the client a website builder system which requires you to use design templates and create your own website. We will not build your site for you. We do offer custom site design services at additional fees if needed. You will be responsible for providing all textual content. You will be responsible for any material on your site copyrighted or not. We do not allow you the client to use copyrighted material on your website in violation of the original copyright or trademark. Any violations reported will be removed first and investigated second.
III. User Conduct:
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. We do not control the Content posted and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
By using our web hosting services, you agree to comply with our policies. You are expected to use the Internet with respect, courtesy, and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other Internet users. We expect you to have a basic knowledge of how the Internet functions, the types of uses which are generally acceptable, and the types of uses which are to be avoided. Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable use. The following are unacceptable uses:
Illegality in any form, including but not limited to activities such as unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software, violation of U.S. export restrictions, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, and other illegal activities.
You agree to not use our service to: a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; b. impersonate any person or entity; c. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law.
IV. Illegal Use:
Inspectorsites.com servers may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Examples of non-acceptable content or links: "Pirated software", "Hackers programs or archives", "Warez Sites", "Irc Bots", "Mp3".
We will be the sole arbiters as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
We have the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice. this agreement at anytime. Your continued use of our service after a modification of this agreement acknowledged your acceptance of the new terms of service.
VI. User Account:
You will receive a user id and password upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
VII. No Employment:
In no way are you an employee or agent of Inspectorsites.com. You are still your own home inspection company with your own liability. We are in no way responsible for your actions or neglect when performing a Home Inspection. You are not allowed to identify your company by the same title (Inspectorsites.com), or any similar name that would confuse someone or construe that you are an employee, owner or paid representative. While you are a client in good standing, you may by all means advertise proudly as a user of Inspectorsites.com and the services. You can only use the logos with the same color and tint and cannot alter. Yellow page ads can have the logo in black only. Our Logo can be used in other advertising or stationary (i.e. your brochures, your cards, circulars etc.) must be the same in color and cannot be changed. These rights terminate if you are suspended or cancel your account.
VIII. No Warranty:
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
VIIII. Liability Limit:
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The provisions of this Policy are intended as guidelines and are not meant to be exhaustive. Generally, conduct that violates law, regulation, or the accepted norms of the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this Policy, is prohibited. Inspectorsites.com reserves the right at all times to prohibit activities that damage its commercial reputation and goodwill.
XII Tortuous Conduct:
No one shall post defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on SPAM. If you send unsolicited email messages, commonly known as SPAM, your account WILL be terminated, NO exceptions.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam.
It is contrary to Inspectorsites.com policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a Inspectorsites.com provided server, or using a Inspectorsites.com. provided server as a mail drop for responses;
To falsify user information provided to Inspectorsites.com. or to other users of the service in connection with use of a Inspectorsites.com service.
When Inspectorsites.com becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Inspectorsites.com. will initiate an investigation (within 24-48 hours). During the investigation Inspectorsites.com may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. If the Customer is found in violation of our SPAM policy, Inspectorsites.com may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and/or pursue other civil remedies. Also, Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. If such violation is a criminal offense, Inspectorsites.com will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
Inspectorsites.com does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations.
The Customer shall be held liable for any and all costs incurred by Inspectorsites.com as a result of the customer's violation of these terms and conditions. This is including, but is not limited to, attorney fees and costs resulting from Postmaster responses to complaints from and the cleanup of unsolicited commercial mailings and/or unauthorized bulk mailings and/or news server violations. First violations will result in a Cleanup Fee of $250 and the customer’s account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in Cleanup Fee of $500 and immediate termination of the customer’s account. The Customer who violates this policy agrees to also pay Investigation Fees of no more than $125 per hour that Inspectorsites.com personnel must spend to investigate any violations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT - AUP
This is an agreement between you and Inspectorsites.com. Inspectorsites.com regarding your use of Inspectorsites.com computer, interactive information, communication and server management service. This Agreement governs the terms and conditions under which Inspectorsites.com makes the services offered by Inspectorsites.com available to individual consumers through a personal computer or similar access, or to individual consumers or small businesses in connection with the "Inspectorsites.com" web hosting or similar services. Under this Agreement, you must comply with Inspectorsites.com then current "Acceptable Use Policy," as updated from time to time by Inspectorsites.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Inspectorsites.com will host an account for you, the purchaser (hereafter referred to as the Account Holder), for the Account Holder's chosen domain name, for the period of time (the Term) corresponding with the payment plan chosen by the Account Holder. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the Term and each successive renewal term, unless terminated. We require notification of non-renewal with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior to the renewal date. You must have all account information to cancel and submit a support ticket. If you do not provide this notice, you will be charged for the next terms rate. There are no refunds on any service we provide.
2. Inspectorsites.com's services are provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Inspectorsites.com expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Inspectorsites.com services will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by Inspectorsites.com, its employees, licensors of the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
3. The Virtual Web Server Internet account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Further, the Account Holder agrees not to store, transmit, link to, advertise or make available any images containing pornography, graphic violence or death. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by Inspectorsites.com, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of Inspectorsites.com, Inc. based upon the severity of the violation. Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder's website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of Inspectorsites.com's then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of Inspectorsites.com. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the content of the Account Holder's website is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Inspectorsites.com from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and other expenses incurred by Inspectorsites.com, (collectively, Claims) related to or in connection with the content of the Account Holder's website. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
4. Account Holder acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the Account Holder. Account Holder is aware that Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
5. The Account Holder agrees to follow generally accepted rules of "Netiquette" when sending e-mail messages or posting to newsgroups. Account Holder is responsible for security of its password. Inspectorsites.com will not change passwords to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to Inspectorsites.com, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes Account Holder, Account Holder understands that Inspectorsites.com will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will Inspectorsites.com be liable for any losses incurred by Account Holder during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Inspectorsites.com from any and all Claims arising from such ownership disputes. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
6. The Account Holder agrees not to harm Inspectorsites.com, its reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using Inspectorsites.com services. Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to select the server for Account Holder's website for best performance. The Account Holder understands that the services provided by Inspectorsites.com are provided on a shared server. This means that one website cannot be permitted to overwhelm the server with heavy CPU usage, for example from the use of highly active CGI scripts or chat scripts. If the Account Holder's website overwhelms the server and causes complaints from other users, the Account Holder has outgrown the realm of shared servers, and will need to relocate it's website. Inspectorsites.com will not refund the unused portion of prepaid services. If the Account Holder refuses to comply with this Section, then Inspectorsites.com. has the right to terminate the services provided to the Account Holder without any refunds of the unused portion prepaid by the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Inspectorsites.com and any other Account Holder from any and all Claims resulting from the Account Holder's use of the services provided by Inspectorsites.com. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. The Account Holder's rights and privileges under this Agreement cannot be sold or transferred without the prior written consent of Inspectorsites.com.
8. If the Account Holder sells or resells advertising or web space to a third party then the Account Holder will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party. Inspectorsites.com has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive or otherwise in breach of the then current Inspectorsites.com Acceptable Use Policy. The e-mail distribution by the Account Holder of "SPAM", "JUNK MAIL", or "UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL", is expressly prohibited. If the Account Holder refuses to remove any advertising or other third party content deemed objectionable by Inspectorsites.com, Inspectorsites.com may terminate the services being provided to the Account Holder.
9. Inspectorsites.com will use its best efforts to maintain a full time Internet presence for the Account Holder. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that the network may, at various time intervals, be down due, but not restricted to, utility interruption, equipment failure, natural disaster, acts of God, or human error. In no event shall Inspectorsites.com be liable to the Account Holder for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of Inspectorsites.com in providing access to the Internet under this Agreement. In no event shall Inspectorsites.com be liable to the Account Holder for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to this Agreement or the performance or breach thereof. The aggregate, total liability of Inspectorsites.com under this Agreement, if any, shall in no event or circumstance exceed the total amount actually paid by the Account Holder hereunder. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement applies to all accounts, sub-accounts, and alternative account names associated with your principal account. The Account Holder is responsible for the use of each account, whether used under any name or by any person, and for ensuring full compliance with this Agreement by all users of that account. A Inspectorsites.com account may not be transferred without prior written approval from Inspectorsites.com. The Account Holder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. In the event of a breach of security through the Account Holder's account, the Account Holder will be liable for any unauthorized use of the Inspectorsites.com services, including any damages resulting therefrom, until the Account Holder notifies Inspectorsites.com customer service.
11. If Inspectorsites.com assigns the Account Holder an Internet Protocol address in connection with the Account Holder's use of the Inspectorsites.com services, the right to use that Internet Protocol address will remain with and belong only to Inspectorsites.com, and the Account Holder will have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as allowed by Inspectorsites.com. in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Account Holder and Inspectorsites.com with respect to the Inspectorsites.com services and supersedes all prior agreements between the Account Holder and Inspectorsites.com. Inspectorsites.com failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
13. The parties shall attempt to resolve all disputes arising out of this Agreement in a spirit of cooperation and with a problem-solving mindset, without formal proceedings. Any dispute, which cannot be so resolved, shall be subject to binding arbitration upon the written demand of either party. Arbitration shall take place in Cook County, Illinois, USA. Should any legal action permissible under this Agreement be instituted to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in particular the right to collect money due on unpaid invoices, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and expenses incurred at both the trial and appellate levels. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
14. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold Inspectorsites.com harmless from any and all Claims resulting from or connected with any activities conducted by the Account Holder. The Account Holder and Inspectorsites.com will promptly notify the other upon receipt of any Claim or legal action arising out of activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement. The rights and responsibilities established in this paragraph will survive any termination of this Agreement.
15. Inspectorsites.com may include the Account Holder's name and contact information in directories of Inspectorsites.com service subscribers for the purpose promoting the use of the services by additional potential clients.
16. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according the laws of the state of Illinois (excluding its choice of law rules) and the federal laws of United States applicable therein. The Account Holder hereby consents to personal jurisdiction in the federal and provincial courts of Cook County, Illinois for any action arising out of or relating to the Account Holder's use of the Inspectorsites.com services. The federal and provincial courts of Cook County, Illinois will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such actions. In any such action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
17. Notices required by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered either by personal delivery or by mail. If delivered by mail, notices shall be sent by any express mail service; or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; with all postage and charges prepaid. All notices and other written communications under this Agreement shall be addressed to the individuals in the capacities indicated below, or as specified by subsequent written notice delivered by the party whose address has changed.
18. Because the Internet is a global communication tool, and we have clients from nearly every country in the world it is difficult to dictate what is considered "adult material." However, it is not our function to discriminate against those who choose to utilize adult content or adult related material. This being said, there are still several reasons why Inspectorsites.com has been forced to create its no adult sites policy for its virtual server users.
19.Payments and Refunds - In addition to our Cancellation and Refund Police listed above....
Payment is due on your billing date. On your billing date we will attempt to charge your card on file for the next months service. If your card is declined for any reason, you will receive notice of the failure and can log in to make the appropriate correction to your billing account. If you fail to update your account and we need to contatc you, your account will be subject to a $5 processing fee. If your card failes on two consecutive dates, your account will be suspended until you provide a valid credit card for us to process. There is a $25 fee to reactivate your account after it is suspended. Inspectorsites.com does not issue a refund if account is cancelled.
20. Inspectorsites.com may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Account Holder to pay charges when they become due. Such termination or denial will not relieve the Account Holder of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
21. If an account holder's account becomes overdue, the account will be suspended. Interest will accrue on the overdue account at a rate of 10% per month until the outstanding balance is paid in full. There is a $5 fee for processing late payments and past due accounts.
22. If an account holder charges back for services rendered, a $50.00 charge back fee will be added to the amount charged back by the customer.
23. If an account holder's account is overdue for 90 days, the account will be handed over to an outside collection agency. At that time the account holder will incur a $50.00 collection fee added to the balance previously due.
24. All accounts are subject to verification.
25. You agree that Inspectorsites.com may establish limits concerning use of any Inspectorsites.com service offered on any Inspectorsites.com web site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained by any Inspectorsites.com service, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account on any Inspectorsites.com service, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account on any Inspectorsites.com service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Inspectorsites.com servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular service. You agree that Inspectorsites.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by any Inspectorsites.com service. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any Inspectorsites.com service may change at any time.
26. What does Inspectorsites.com consider "Adult Material?"
Any site whose revenue is gained in part or whole from its adult content.
Photos or videos showing frontal nudity on either men or women for non-scientific or non-artistic purposes.
Photos or videos showing graphic violence, death or dismemberment.
Photos or videos showing graphic violence or death.
Revenue-generating hyperlinks to sites who violate policy #1.
Why does Inspectorsites.com have this policy?
27. Inspectorsites.com does not offer any uptime service guarantee, does not offer credits for downtime and does not offer refunds.
28. Inspectorsites.com may terminate this agreement without cause and without refund at any time. We reserve the right to decide what content may be stored and hosted on our servers.
29. We only host websites for US based businesses. We will not accept customer business from outside the USA.
30. Bandwidth and Resources:
A virtual server is a shared environment where many servers reside on each particular machine. This being said, consider that an average "adult site" gets more hits than 100 standard websites. Some of the smaller adult sites get around 5 GB of transfer per day. With these types of resources being utilized, our servers would be severely slowed if we allowed these high traffic sites to also reside on our servers. On top of that, we would be forced to raise our prices to pay for the additional bandwidth. We strive to keep our servers fast and inexpensive, and our bandwidth clear; therefore, adult sites are not an option.
WE shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content uploaded to our servers, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by US and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, WE shall have the right to remove any material that WE, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
32. System and Network Security:
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
It is a violation for anyone who, including but not limited to, employs posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space, permits the use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or auto responders other than for their own account; or resale of access to CGI scripts installed on our servers.
33. Inspectorsites.com reserves the right to decide what it considers "adult content", "adult material", "sexually explicit", or "sexually related". Let us know if you are unsure of the approval of your site before placing an order.
34. The term "Unlimited" used throughout this website should not be considered the ability to host so many domains, email accounts or other resources or services as to have a negative impact on any of our servers or resources. "Unlimited" specifically means you can use as many of a number within your allotted disk space and data transfer. "Unlimited" does NOT include unlimited disk space or data transfer.
35. Reporting Network Abuse:
Any party seeking to report any violations Inspectorsites.com policy may contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org